The Executive Suites at River Bluff would like to share some of the continuous precautions currently in place to protect all our employees and customers amid concerns from COVID-19.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 is spread mainly from person to person. Our staff has been trained to make safety a priority including:
- Employee education and continuous COVID-19 prevention training.
- Mandatory mask wearing inside the facility at all times.
- Increasing the number of handwash and sanitization stations in the facility
- Increasing the frequency of routine cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces such as shared office equipment, copiers, conference rooms, doorknobs, countertops, tables, etc.
- Social distancing, including encouraging the reduction of the number of people and frequency of meetings within our suites.
- Requiring all employees with COVID-19 symptoms or who have come in contact with someone else who has symptoms to remain home.
- Keeping up to date on the latest CDC and FDA notices and recommendations.
Please be assured of our unwavering dedication to deliver a safe, healthy workplace for all of our Tenants and their clients. We will update you with more information as it becomes available and thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in the Executive Suites at River Bluff.